1. Access to and use of this site is provided by VisitEsbjerg subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. VisitEsbjerg reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes
3. Whilst VisitEsbjerg endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, VisitEsbjerg will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice
5. Whilst VisitEsbjerg and any content provider such as local tourist agencies endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and neither VisitEsbjerg nor any such other content provider accept any liability for errors or omissions. Information on this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. This website does not constitute an offer or contract, however links to other sites which may include offers or contracts. Price and availability of information is subject to changes without notice.
6. Part of this site contains materials and information submitted to VisitEsbjerg by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials and information submitted directly or indirectly for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. VisitEsbjerg cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the material, misinterpretation and any loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency of the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
A booking system delivered by TouristOnline A/S is integrated as part of the portal on visitdenmark.com. TouristOnline A/S is an independent company, and VisitEsbjerg cannot be made responsible for the use of the booking system or any consequences of such use. Reference is made to TouristOnline A/S disclaimer.
7. Most of the illustrative material, artwork, photographs and texts etc. made available from this site is made available by independent local tourist agencies and by the organizers of events. The local tourist agencies have declared to VisitEsbjerg that the material does not infringe third parties rights but you cannot rely on this in any way. Some material is made available by others, including users of visitesbjerg.dk, who also have declared that any of their published material does not infringe third parties rights. You can neither rely on this in any way. The material is protected by Danish and International legislation regarding intellectual property rights law and may not be copied or reproduced in any way, without permission from VisitEsbjerg. Permission to use material found on this website may be obtained by contacting VisitEsbjerg in order to receive written consent.
8. Any communication or material you post or transmit to VisitEsbjerg over the Internet is governed by the specific rules listed in the Privacy Statement.
9. VisitEsbjerg shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material
10. Further, VisitEsbjerg accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hyper-text link from this site exists. The linked sites are not under the control of VisitEsbjerg and VisitEsbjerg is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. This also includes links to independent local tourist agencies. These local tourist agencies have the possibility and right to make their own adjustments on their websites.
11. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and condi-tions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Danish law. Any legal action or proceeding for any purpose concerning these Terms and Conditions or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Denmark
13. VisitEsbjerg is not liable for any misprints as to price or information and reserves the right to correct any of the mentioned without notice
VisitEsbjerg collects information about users in three ways:
• Traffic data
Aggregated traffic data may be shared with potential advertisers, research firms, and business partners for demographic purposes. When used in this aggregated form no one will be able to identify or contact you
1. General session control on visitesbjerg.dk, hereunder in connection with language version control.
Information provided by you
In general, VisitEsbjerg only collects personal information when you register for a newsletter, sms-service, order brochures or participate in competitions in order to provide you with the service ordered.
The information submitted when you register for a newsletter is used by VisitEsbjerg to target the advertisements in the newsletter. VisitEsbjerg does not pass on this information to advertisers or any third party.
Use of E-mail Addresses
Subscribers may "opt out" of the e-mail communications offered on the site at the foot of the form where you subscribed originally. If you change your mind you can always reverse your decision later.
Sending You Responses and Updates